Sunday, November 7, 2010

What Can Reliv Do?


earthling's Profile
Hi - here are a handful of ratings of Reliv (and a few other soy supplements). While Reliv could be a terrific product (I haven't tried it) - in my mind all supplements sold through multi-level marketing programs need to be examined with extra scrutiny because of the tarnished reputation of the entire MLM world. Unfortunately, there has always been a tendency in the MLM world to make extravagant claims of efficacy - which are almost never supported by independent, placebo controlled clinical studies. This has resulted in many MLM marketers being warned or fined by the FDA, including Reliv International. I happen to take a couple of supplements which are only sold via MLM, and I think they are outstanding. But beware of the "cure-all" claims - they are an unfortunate byproduct of MLM's unique brand of capitalism.
1.0 1 Rating & review
Posted 03:31PM (EDT) on 2007-08-05 by Site Presenceearthling

NourshingOurWorld's Profile
Reliv is a great product!  I take it every day and it has helped me with so many different issues that all stemmed from mono.  Migraines, extreme fatigue, muscle and bone aches, anemia and hypoglycemia  I started sleeping better and got so much more stamina.  .  The reason it works so well is because it is in a completely balanced form designed for the human body.  It is a food product and patented .  It doesn't mess with any medications and is completely safe.  Reliv does not make any claims to cure anything.  It was designed to let the human body work the way it is supposed to given the right "fuel".  I know that the reason it is sold thru independent distributors is because the leaders of the company wanted to make sure that people knew exactly what they had a hold of, understand the product, and so their customers get the best results possible with one on one attention. =-)  I strongly recommend giving the product a good try. If you have any more questions about it feel free to contact me! Hope that helps!   Blessed be!
-- 0 Ratings & reviews
Posted 02:33AM (EST) on 2007-12-07 by Site PresenceNourshingOurWorld Updated 02:36AM (EST) on 2007-12-07 (view previous version)

eacoffey's Profile
I use a very good nutritional cleansing product that addresses deficiency in the body and toxicity.  I would highly suggest you try it and see how your body responds.  It's done wonders for me, and it took a lot of trial before I found something I really liked!  Feel free to email me at eacoffey@msn.com for more information and to answer any questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment